Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tough Day

I am a CPA in the middle of tax season trying to run a practice and run a campaign. Sometimes I wonder if I am out of my mind. But I know in the end it will all be worth. The day started about 6am at the gym. To the office by 7:30. In between tax returns and business clients I have spent a good portion of the day setting up a campaign checking account. Not as easy as you might think. I also spent an hour or two fine tuning my announcement letter to the Milton Times and a mailing that I intend to send to town meeting members. I am also planning a kick off party & fund raising event at the Hoosic Club in Milton (More details to come).

As I deal with the campaign details, tax returns and my audit clients issues keep running through my head. How do I feel about the wind turbine project? How do I feel about the Town Farm? What is my position on commercial growth in the Town? What ideas do I have to improve efficiencies in the operation of Town government? What are my thoughts on Consolidated Facilities? Over the next few weeks I will try to provide some insight into my thoughts and ideas. Right now its Thursday night date night with my wife.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment